Legal Alien: A Scotsman in Montreal

 
Chock-a-block

A pretty quiet weekend - didn't go out but succeeded in doing a few chores and buying some stuff that I hadn't gotten round to yet; chief of which was a new pot for my plant. I've had that plant for going on 5 years now and it's grown pretty big. I should have repotted it more often though - the plant pot was just one big root system, and I had to break the plastic to get the plant out!

Played footy on Sunday and finally broke my jinx. I hadn't been on the winning side in any of my previous 6 games, but we won 3-1 against a good side. Then today, at lunchtime, I finally broke my duck for my indoor side and scored 4 in a 7-1 win. I have another game tonight as well!

Tomorrow, is a break from football, but I'm supposed to meet with Girl and am going into it very open-minded. Then Wednesday I'll have training, leaving me with just Thursday unaccounted for. Methinks I met reserve that evening for doing nothing. Still I guess I prefer it this way, the season finishes next week so there'll be no more weekend or Monday night matches for 6 months and I bet I'll miss it as soon as it's not there.