Legal Alien: A Scotsman in Montreal

 
Imagine... a life before blogging

One of the best things about this blog - aside from the people I've met and friends I've made through it - is that it serves as a great diary. Not in terms of expressing my innermost feelings or emotions but more as a calendar; I can now jump back two years to almost any particular day and see what I was doing. And that is as good a reason as any to keep it going.

It is strange reading it though, cos it feels like my style has very def changed and I do cringe sometimes at the crap I wrote. But hell, there are times where the blog manages to make my life look stunningly exciting and interesting, since it's basically a condensed store of anecdotes and yet I don't recall it being that great at the time. I guess you never really do appreciate things at the time...