Legal Alien: A Scotsman in Montreal

 
Somewhere in South Korea

Well, I've made it this far without incident - I'm somewhere near Seoul, Gimpo airport to be precise (or Kimpo, they can't seem to decide if it shold be a G or a K) using the FREE internet facilities they have here. I guess since most locals will probably have WAP enabled mobiles it's not such a big draw. It'd still be nice if they provided chairs, or a higher desk.

The flight over was pretty sweet, as 10 hr flights go - I had 3 seats all to myself so I could stretch out if I wanted, but since it was a day flight I wasn't tired. I also caught up on some of my movies and watched Troy, Van Helsing AND Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Each one was better than the last.

Kust waiting for a quick internal flight to take me to K/Gwangju to meet my friends. Better get to the gate now.