Legal Alien: A Scotsman in Montreal

 
We apologise for any incovenience caused

The photos will eventually go up of Portugal I promise, along with a description of what actually happened. It's just that finding time to actually sit down and write it isn't that easy. Plus, I need to check out how much webspace I have left on my account.

One thing I did manage to do was try out the Licor Beirao that I picked up in the duty free at Faro airport. It was described in my guide book as "very wonderful" although I only found this out after buying it. Anyway, upon opening the bottle I got a strong scent of herbs and was instantly reminded of Tunel (a kind of absinthe from the Canary Islands). However, it tasted quite sweet - like Drambuie - but with a dash of spice from the herbs and it proved very drinkable. Luckily, it's only 22% but three of us managed to put away most of the bottle!