Legal Alien: A Scotsman in Montreal

 
UPDATED! (AGAIN)

Just wondering whether people liked the idea of using a static frame and so you scroll through the posts rather than the entire site? I'm looking at maybe rejigging things (cos I like the basic theme and colour scheme etc) and using a much larger post "box", thus allowing you to see more at the same time. Any thoughts?

Here's a sample of the new design - any feedback

Once more into the breach

Thanks for the messages of support, it looks like a new design may help things, and also maybe shake me out of the current rut. So stay tuned, there are roadworks ahead - I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Answers on a postcard please

I also feel that a new blog title would be relevant - one more positive and looking forward, rather than back. So any suggestions?