Legal Alien: A Scotsman in Montreal

 
"Stories only happen to people who can tell them."

I read the title of this post in the book I'm reading (The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster if you're wondering) and it kind of rang true for me. For the past week or so I've been wondering where this blog is headed. I think a combination of factors has led to this but most importantly I seem to have less stories to write about. This does not deter some bloggers, who somehow manage to turn the mundance into saprkling, witty anecdotes.

Alas, that is a skill I fear escapes me. So because not too much is happening with me right now, my posts are often a little yawnsome, which has resulted in less comments, and less hits which then reduces my motivation to post again. I think moving from Montreal also slashed my interest as I now have very little real contact with any of my readers, and vice versa.

The solution? Well, I may just have to go and start doing interesting things again, and maybe try and drum up some more interest, perhaps the buntz way, by leaving lots of comments everywhere!

On other hand, it could just be the January Blues. Still, Boondocks made me laugh today anyway.