Legal Alien: A Scotsman in Montreal

 
A brave new world

Woke up this morning, looked out of the window - no snow anywhere in sight. quel suprise.

It was chaos last night though, it took me an extra 5 minutes to get home (since I live 10 mins walk away) mainly cos I was wearing trainers with no grips and thus my foot would slide every 5 steps. It got me in the end - at the bottom of a hill, I had turned my head to look to my left, and upon turning back, I wasn'tpaying attention to my balance and whoosh! My legs went from under me, one of those falls where you seem to go up before you come down. of course I was up quick-as-a-flash, showing everyone in the long line of cars that I was cool.

My flatmates on the other hand, had to drive home. Sonia, who works about 20mins away, took 2h40 to get home, whereas Rob who was 15 miles away, took 3 hours! That's a stonking 5 miles an hour folks!

In other news...

Raleigh are re-releasing the Chopper!!! No shit, straight up - says so on the BBC website!