Legal Alien: A Scotsman in Montreal

 
A redder shade of pink

The weather here is so great! Gotta love being able to open your eyes every morning, look up (my bed is underneath the window) and see blue skies. Things like this make it so hard to go back home.

Been taking things easy the past few days, played soccer on Tuesday against the bottom-of-the-table team, we won 9-0. Should have been more, only 3-0 at half time AND they only had 10 players. I also only got to play the second half, not sure why. Still managed to score twice in the first 10 minutes I was on the field though!

Then Wednesday, I had to return to my old stomping ground in Verdun in order to go to my Caisse. It was actually in Cote St Paul (metro Joilcoeur) but I walked back from there to the De L'Eglise metro. It was kind of weird being back there - I'm glas I moved though, there really is nothing to do around there.

Last night, we went to watch the fireworks from underneath the bridge before heading off to Ste Elisabeth. I went with Caro, my ex, and it was the first time we'd seen each other since the break-up. It was kind-of weird, it's almost like we never went out, but not in the cold-i-don't-know-you way, more the i'm-attracted-to-you-flirty kind of way.

And tonight it's the Blue Man Group. Good stuff.