Legal Alien: A Scotsman in Montreal

 
Raison d'Etre

I've never quite made my mind up about what this blog should be, so it's pretty much a jack of all trades but a master of none. Sometimes I use it to tell people about cool stuff I've found on the web, sometimes I use it to express my opinion on sthg. Sometimes I write about what I've been up to recently to tell all my friends and family back home - and sometimes i use it as a sort of venting process allowing me to articulate things buzzing around my head; an online journal.

This why I'm struggling about the next post - I want to post it, but it's a little self-indulgent.... *shrug* my site, my rules.

Love at First Sight

There was an absolutely stunning girl on the metro this morning. She was exactly my 'type': tall, slim, long dark hair and the most gorgeous pair of brown eyes you could ever hope to see (pretty typical Quebecoise really). Unfortunately she got off one stop after I got on, but only after checking me out! Actually, I'm probably exagerating here - she was probably just cute, not stunning, and she just looked at me rather than 'checked me out.' I think the post-break-up rebound hormones are still pinballing around my system!