Legal Alien: A Scotsman in Montreal

 
Today is quickly becoming a day to forget

So far today.... fire alarm in the building, which meant I had to go stand outside for 5 minutes. Connected my circuit board to power to test it for the first time. It promptly blew up (at least there is no smoke alarm in my office else I'd be standing outside for another 5 minutes). Spilled coffee all over myself when trying to open a door coming back from the cafe. Saw Steph, she's still cute (Damn! Why can't she get ugly all of a sudden and make it easier for me?).

In the words of D:Ream (whatever happened to them - oh yeah, they used their one song to advertise the Labour Party. never mix pop and politics): Things can only get better.

30mins later....

And things get worse. It appears I have deleted a file containing my design. Joy. Wish I'd stayed in bed.